Monday, August 16, 2010

... was lost without you.


... i was really lost back then, and i didn't manage to put things up together. it was like the moments of failure. but then, i was in the moment when everything seems to against me, i got all the toughness combine together with toughness. i thought i'll be damned without you, but after all, here i am. standing on my messy life, alone. i surely lost without you but still can manage live my life without you.

so yeah, independence day, me rotten on my super crazy messy room. i hate days like these. my bad moods keep come and go like every 5 second. btw, i love this flowery harem pants so friggin' much!



lace+flower=perfection.



bitchen up.


 
whatsofuckinever



and lately people around me act like an ass. i hate those people who keeps ruining my mood. why on earth do i have to care anyway? PLEASE REMIND ME AGAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE BECOME A BITCH! 

No comments: