Tuesday, August 17, 2010

... in between.




There was a saying that "life after college sucks" and somehow it is true. After finished college, i thought i can figured all out and live my after-college life the way i like, but the truth always speaks different and louder than i was expected before. Family decision took the biggest part in my future life, and i got caught up between them and my own dream. somehow in the middle of their conspiracy against me, i ended up with Xiamen, China. Well, that's all i can get in order to speak my mind up to them, China is not my destination, but it'll be my stepping stone for someplace better. And i believes that God has designed the best future for me. I'll take everything they offer me as long as i still can spread my wings and learn how to fly. yep, stop talking blah, and these pictures above are... well, plastics.

No comments: