Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love Fader.


Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.

Tom: Knew what?

Summer: What I was never sure of with you.

Yes... Quoted from (500) Days Of Summer between Summer and Tom, which reminds me of you, misery and love.

The 'never sure' part is kinda bumps me out of my mind.

What makes me worried, insecure and never got the feeling 'comfortably comfort' is only when i'm with you, love.

I surely knows that he might be the best for the last.

He got all the moves and he seems to be the safest and the chosen one.

BUT deep deep deep down in my unconscious mind, i was never sure of with him. In other words, he's not the one that i wanna be with for the rest of my life.

And that's when i know that love can truly fade.

... just like that.







... Three days left.
and still my heart doesn't feel like racing up and down.
The excitement didn't excite me that much.
My mind of the future is totally blurred out with thousands question mark.
I wish I'm not afraid of whatever future awaits.
I hope i could cry my worried heart out loud so i won't be this senseless and careless.
I wanna be stronger, not weaker.
Talking about stronger and weaker, it reminds me of you, love.
and how easy you fadin' away from my heart.



No comments: