Sunday, October 4, 2009

shallow mellow. Mellow shallow.



 this is what i called "perfection"

 ... and i wore my MaryToys' outter and Goldy harem pants today!


I believe things happened for a reason.
What i didn't believe is bad things happened just like that, come one by one, popped out the vein in my head and the rest is mellow all day... accompanied by rain all day.

Mellow things:
- my dear and lovely Grandpa just passed away, yesternight, 19.45 pm (bumped me real bad...)
- the rain never stop falling... and me? umbrellaless.
- tomorrow is monday *SIGH . . . (be tougher for the toughest!)

Shallow things:
-- got a stupid fight with my sister =C it's just too S.T.U.P.I.D and it doesn't make any sense
-- still struggling with my OZ's survey. Super blank. "The closer the deadline, the better it is!" (i know... stupid thought)
-- wet my eyes with the mellowness and shallowness (it's a mixture kinda feelings and i feel stupid now for let my self too less than others...)
Well...
in spite all those melancholic stuff that i mentioned up there, there's still a chance of happiness even just a slight C= my Vintage Red Bag has arrive from What To Wear Online shop! Yeah...

Don't let anything get you down...
THAT'S LIFE.
YOU LIFE IT, DEAL WITH IT!

No comments: